Friday 25 April 2014

INTRODUCTION

Thanks a lot for visiting my blog

This blog with be focused (note the word "focused") on GROWTOPIA, I will be posting stuff and more stuff and I sincerely hope you visit it regularly.

MY PROFILE:
Username: xxberryxx
Password: *********
Worlds: LEGOSNIKE555, UNDERSEA555, SCIENCERUNS
(I am currently in the process of upgrading myself and my worlds)

My NOTABLE stuff:
  • Ice Dragon Hand
  • Cultist Hood
  • Cultist Robe
  • Skeletal Horse
  • 20 Angel Wings
  • 80+ World Locks (which I will be spending to upgrade myself)
Projects:
  • Upgrade myself
  • Parkour (SCIENCERUNS)
  • Mars Blast
  • Undersea Blast
  • PUNCH, BUILD, GROW!
I seriously hope you "assist" me by donating me stuff at SCIENCERUNS and by visiting this blog and making it popular!

My IDOL: THECORALGAMER
I really want to see him in Growtopian (Person). So, pls, is any of you want to see me, /msg xxberryxx !!!
THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment